Thursday, August 2, 2012

Half-Drunken Housekeeping

The keys to the Fortress of Solitude fell into a sewer grate.  I'm going to have to fish them out before Superman gets back.  Dude is gonna pissed enough about this.

In the meantime, a few quick notes:

I've been spending the week talking up Nos Populus.  Excerpts, as always, can be found here, here, and here.  For more, check out the "Nos Populus" label below.  The Nos Populus Facebook page is here.  My adventures in self-publishing here and here.  I can also be followed on Twitter @IRobertsWriter

And, for unrelated fun, my most viewed post (by far, for some reason), about Matt Groening's Life In Hell. No, really, I know people say this kind of thing to sound modest, but I truly just rubbed that one out one afternoon and it took off.  As long as people like it, I guess. 

Back tomorrow with some more thoughts on self-publishing and why I love Patton Oswalt.

No comments:

Post a Comment