Friday, July 20, 2012

Ugh...

Horrible news out of Colorado.  My thoughts are with the victims and the community.  A four-month old was among the injured, thankfully released from hospital (no, I don't know why a four-month old was at a midnight showing of any movie, let alone this one, but it hardly seems to matter now).  Tragic, heartbreaking news all around. 

And tear gas, fucking really?  Where does a civilian get access to tear gas?  What--aside from this--can be accomplished with tear gas? 

Anyway, I'm still going to see it tonight.  "Never Give the Bastards the Satisfaction" is kind of an unofficial motto 'round here.  But I can't say I blame anyone who feels a little queasy about seeing this movie on opening weekend--or in theaters at all--after this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment