Thursday, May 24, 2012

Going out for cigarettes, kids.

Alright, guys, I'm out of here for a couple of weeks.  Gettin' hitched and then away on honeymoon.

While I'm gone, make sure to check out my brief write-ups for Nos Populus, and all the excerpts, too.  If you like those, you may also enjoy the story of my self-publishing experience.  And, if you still want more for whatever reason, well, you might as well go order your copy of Nos Populus

I know I've been heavy on sports lately.  That's mostly because I find sports relatively easy to cover at a time when I've had too much on my plate as is.  Plus, the campaigns have (probably deliberately) been keeping quiet during this pre-convention phase and there'll be plenty of time to cover the election over the next 22 weeks or so (yes, really).  And as the summer rolls along, there'll be more book and movie reviews, as well (eight weeks until The Dark Knight Rises!).  And plenty more besides; inspiration is never a problem--time is. 

So until next month: take it easy.  Don't do anything I wouldn't do.  Or, you know, do.  I'm not your boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment