Saturday, March 22, 2014

New Stores Now Open

As promised, Nos Populus is now available at a much wider array of stores. You can find the list over there on the right. But if you're like me and the distinction between left and right eludes you (and frankly seems arbitrary, anyway), here's the master list:

Amazon (for paperback and Kindle)
aois21 (for paperback and e-book)
Barnes & Noble (for Nook)
Google Books (for e-book) and also available at Google Play
Kobo (for e-book)
Smashwords (for e-book)

The iBookstore will have it available soon, as well.

Barnes & Noble provides a really nice preview sample (all bright and shiny, with words you can read and such), and you can find more of those here and here. You can check out more about the inspiration of and influences on Nos Populus (as well as James Reso's vampiric qualities) here. You can read about my alma mater's complicated influence (and the slow deterioration of my fondness for politics) here. And the origins of President Dennis Ward here. You can also click the "Nos Populus" tag below for more.

I know I've been writing about my book a lot the last few weeks. I don't usually mean to be this self-indulgent, but the aois21 deal made a lot of things happen very quickly and I wanted to get the word out while that was still hot. Fresh material is on the way, I promise. In the meantime...

No comments:

Post a Comment