Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Who Wants to Hang Out on Thursday?

Hey, everybody. I'll be reading live and in person at Upshur Street Books on January 22nd. That's tomorrow if you're reading this today, today if you're reading this tomorrow, and yesterday if you're reading this on Friday (in which case, you can ignore this and enjoy your weekend). We'll be starting around 7pm and going until they kick me out. Come talk with me, check out Nos Populus, and support a small, local bookstore. All in one crazy* Thursday night.

aois21 will also be in attendance, if you're a writer looking for some guidance.

Hope to see you there, hiding in the back, desperately hoping not to be noticed and called on to speak up or do something else potentially embarrassing, as I'm sure many of my readers will. That's how I'd approach it, anyway.

*The author will not be held responsible for the level of craziness to be found at the advertised event.

No comments:

Post a Comment