Monday, June 30, 2014

So I Can Be Batman Now?

In light of what many of us grudgingly anticipated, corporations (which, as we know, are people, with hearts and brains and souls) can now exercise their religious convictions and flout democratically-enacted law whenever it interferes with the practice of said faith (even when that faith proves inconsistent with itself). To celebrate this new freedom, I plan to now break several different anti-vigilantism statutes as I don the cape and cowl in the name of Our Lord, Batman. Because that is my faith and I will brook no infringement upon it.

The fact that Antonin Scalia looks kind of like The Penguin leads me to believe that I should start at the Supreme Court. I'll teach him the meaning of Original Intent... Of Fear.

Batman out.

No comments:

Post a Comment